
He's a Siberian Husky - just what I wanted! My mom said she saw him while she was out shopping and knew he was the dog for me. I named him Max and we're going to take him out for a walk as soon as I finish writing this. Isn't he cute?! I can't wait to introduce him to Sonali.

Hurray! Having a dog is lots of fun, and Max is really cute. You haven't blogged in a while, we're glad to have you back! :)
ReplyDeleteCaitlyn, Congratulations on your new dog, he's adorable!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Karma
That's so exciting, Caitlyn! I'm so jealous. I want to come play with him!
ReplyDeleteIts about time you blogged, Caitlin! Your doggie is soo cute!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to get your own dog .. what an awesome surprise to come home too. It is good to have you blog again .. we have all missed you .. have a great week ..
ReplyDeleteKelsyee
Hiya Caitlin!
ReplyDeleteMax is so cute! I can't wait to see what kind of adventures you have with him. :)
-Sophie